Thursday, July 11, 2013

I'm Leaving On a Jet Plane...


Today marked a bittersweet moment for some of us at the AELP 2013. Students, staff, and teachers left for a weekend Calumet Camping Trip for 2 days of outdoor adventure! Unfortunately, after the camping trip a few of our classmates will be heading back to their homes. The friendships that have been built in the last two weeks have affected us all. Students in my class will miss their classmates and expressed their excitement to spend two days camping with them before they take off.  Of course I am looking forward to seeing my students again on Sunday to begin another new week of exciting Real Life Adventures, but I hope that they are able to really enjoy and make the most of their time out in the wild!


I would also just like to congratulate my class on doing a great job this week. It is so wonderful to see my students reach personal milestones on a daily basis. I can't wait to see what is in store for us next week! Awesome job, guys!

CLICK HERE - Homework for Thursday, July 11, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment